contact links store appearances newsletter services about home

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

February 2006

TIME IS ACCELERATING… BE STRONG. BE HEALTHY. LIVE IN A NEW ORDER OF AWARENESS.

KNOW WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR IN YOUR HEALTH THROUGH NUMEROLOGY.

Experience the Second Part of an in depth Extraordinary Interview With World Renowned Astrologer Stephanie Azaria about 2006 and More.

By JULIAN MICHAEL

Happy February 2006. Welcome and start to flow with the acceleration within you of creating, manifesting and making a difference in the world. We are watching a slow crumbling of our old foundations and stepping into a new dimensional shift.

Be strong and work on being healthy. In this E-newsletter we will look at health and where to locate it in your birth date and the second part of my visit with the amazing and astute Astrologer Stephanie Azaria and what she shared about health, time moving faster, intergalactic intelligence and the course of the human race. More will be revealed.

Let’s discuss the sacred Numerology of February 2006.

February 2006 – Universal Month – “10-1”

The Universal Month is the road map that we can follow to better understand our opportunities and challenges. It is obtained by adding the month and Universal Year.

February is a “2” energy of sharing, solving problems and embracing the Goddess energy. The 2006 Universal year is an “8” which represents circulating power and harmony of the physical, material and mental spiritual worlds. February + 2006 is a “10-1.” Plant the seeds now for what your intent is and what you want to accomplish utilizing the energies of the “2” of February and the “8” in this magical year of 2006.

Numerology: Health Vibrations

The Connection With Your Birth-date and Health

The Life Path vibration consists of your month, day, year of birth and the sum, which creates your 4th most important energy. These four vibrations are your sacred code and identification with your “Akashic Records” which is the life book of your evolution.

These four vibrations purport your Health Code Vibrations and what health aspects to be aware of in your life.

Find a Life Path Vibration.

Julian was born on August 21, 1954
8 + 3 + 1 = 12 = 3 Life Path and
Health Code Vibrations.

Take your birth date and add to the single digit.

August is an 8.
The 21 is 2+1=3
1954 is 1+9+5+4=19=1+9=1+0=1
The sum is 12=1+2=3

Julian’s Life Path vibration is 8-3-1-3. These are also Julian’s Health Code Vibrations. Now we lets look at the Health Code vibrations of 8, 1 and 3 for Julian. (An explanation of the Health Code Vibrations can be found below.)

As a Numerologist for 25 years I have closely followed my own health experiences and others according to the numbers. From the moment I was born, I have been around health-related issues.

The 21 = 3 birth date and my 3 Life Path indicate expression and all kinds of communication. The 3 Health Code Vibration I view as being born with the umbilical cord around my neck 3 times. Upon giving birth, my mother slipped into unconsciousness and actually “died” for approximately a minute. Her doctor, who coincidentally was also my Godfather, resuscitated her. He and his staff removed the umbilical cord from my neck, the embryonic sheath that was suffocating me and I was born into this world!

I’ve been monitoring my voice as a 3 throughout my life. When I was 24 years old I had severe bronchitis. Luckily I had a good friend who understood natural herbs and my bronchitis was gone within two weeks. Robert V. turned me on to the magic of cayenne pepper, which continues to be my trusted herbal companion.

I was born in August, which is an 8 Health Code Vibration. The 8 is harmony and balance between your material and spiritual worlds. I find the 8 represents the circulation of blood. The spleen is the organ that helps in creating cells of blood and is also a cemetery for them helping in eliminating them from the body.

My spleen was ruptured and lost in a life -threatening accident I had at 11-years-old. It’s common to lose the spleen as athletes lose them more than others. When you lose a spleen, the kidneys and liver take over, creating double work for them. Because of this incident, I became more aware of my eating and drinking habits in my later 20’s and continue to do so now.

In the late 80s, I had circulation problems. As I was told, this was because of my partying and my eating habits. I became a Vegetarian in the 80’s and did all kinds of alternate therapies including psychic surgery in 1989 in Brazil for my circulation.

I find my 1 Health Code vibration of my year of birth also caused me to stand straight and to be in charge as a leader. As a 1, the back and spine need to be strong. When I was a teenager and in my 20’s I was very athletic. In 1991, I had a bad case of Sciatica – intense back spasms. I treated this with alternate therapies and acupuncture. After this my back was an on-and-off issue. A few years ago I had successful psychic back surgery in Brazil.

The 1 Vibration rules the head. I had headaches as a teenager and sometimes they became very severe in my 20’s and 30’s. They’re long gone now.

The 1, I find also is the skeleton of the body. I broke my arms a number of times in my youth including my near death accident at 11-years-old.

I feel very good, aware, blessed and healthy now. The Numerology of Health Code Vibrations is my continuing study of understanding what we can do to know what your health is and how to prevent problems from occurring.

These vibrations correspond to any of the four energies of the birth date. Look at them and find yours in your Life Path.

Health Code Vibrations

One

This vibration centers on all areas of the head and the mind. Be aware of the spinal column and all the vertebrae of the back. Be aware of the large and small muscles of the arms and legs.

Two

This vibration centers on the whole nervous system. The stomach, intestines and abdomen need to be taken care of. Be aware of the ends of your fingers, toes and all sensory systems of the body.

Three

This vibration centers on the vocal chords, voice and all areas of the ears, nose and throat. The respiratory system needs to be taken care of. Be aware of the thymus gland and upper chest region.

Four

The vibration centers on the jaw, shoulders and the back. The torso and hips need to be watched. Be aware of the elbows, knees and the bottoms of your feet

Five

This vibration centers on the reproductive and sexual organs. Be aware how your energy is. Be aware of your movement and coordination. Watch the effectiveness of your thyroid and adrenal glands.

Six

This vibration centers on the heart, chest and breasts. Be aware of the stomach and lower back.

Seven

This vibration centers on the right and left-brain, pituitary, hypothalamus and all centers of the head region.

Eight

This vibration centers on the circulation of red, white and immunological blood cells of your body. The kidneys, spleen liver and diaphragm need to be watched. Notice the efficacy of your thyroid and adrenal glands. Monitor all centers of circulation in the body. Be aware of movement and motor skills.

Nine

Your evolutionary Health Code Vibration chooses what you need to work on in this life. It could be any of the vibrations and their health aspects or none.

Be aware of your Health Code Vibrations.

-----------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home