contact links store appearances newsletter services about home

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

JULIAN - OCTOBER 2006 NEWSLETTER

TRUST SPIRIT!
Be Strong. Follow Your Heart.
Be Open To Receive And Create Heaven Wherever You Are.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OCTOBER 2006 NEWSLETTER
By JULIAN MICHAEL


From sunny Los Angeles, Happy October 2006!

My beloved friends,

The Old Order is crumbling before our eyes. We are the creators of the New Order. Many surprises will come your way this October. Be prepared!

Be here now! Don’t allow fear, anger or confusion near you. Be strong and embrace the spiritual discipline to love.

Whenever you need help, call out to your guides, your angels, your spirit doctors and your teachers. Knock on the door, and it will open for you. Ask and you shall receive the guidance to your questions. Trust spirit. In essence, be open to receive. Create Heaven wherever you are.

I found myself veering towards impending disaster, so immediately I took action. How’s that for a cliffhanger? I called upon spirit, took charge and a great metamorphosis of perfect harmony manifested. Keep reading to find the story.



Pray, show love and send awareness to the hearts and minds of all the people in the world and their governments. Also, send loving thoughts to those that have departed this earth.

Enjoy this Newsletter, and all the enlightenment it brings.

_________________________________________________________________

Treat Yourself!
Receive a Numerology Reading or Past Life Regression for $100.
Are you in a relationship? Get 2 readings for $150.
October thru December book fast with the holidays.
Call me at 323-384-1333 soon.

_________________________________________________________________

Newsletter Contents:

“Julian, The Numbers Guy” Warner Cable TV Show
A Day of Psychic Miracles - October 15, 2006
October 2006 – Universal Month
A Magical Carpet Ride of Spirit and Healing




“JULIAN-THE NUMBERS GUY”
Los Angelenos, tune in this month and watch my latest cable access
Show on Time Warner Cable channel 98.
(In Santa Monica, Channel 77; In Beverly Hills, Channel 43)
This month, my shows include exciting special guests, enlightening
Discussions, and the opportunity to laugh, learn and be empowered.
For air times, please call me or send me E-mail: solmagik@hotmail.com


A DAY OF PSYCHIC MIRACLES
Oct. 15th in L.A at the Learning Annex with Julian Michael

Numerology is an ancient art and science that defines the yearly, monthly and daily cycles of your life. Come learn how to answer all of your questions. Unlock the answers to your past, present and future. Discover your life purpose and soul destiny. Everyone will receive a free reading.

Enroll online www.learningannex.com or call 310-478-6677.
___________________________________________________________________

THE SACRED NUMEROLOGY OF OCTOBER 2006
October 2006 - Universal Month “18-9”

The Universal Month is the roadmap we follow to understand our opportunities and challenges. Adding the month October and the Universal Year 2006, you get an “18-9” Universal Month vibration.

October is a “10-1” energy. The “1” is a period of planting seeds and exploring new ideas and intentions that your heart really wants you to do. Embrace and love the unknown. Don’t be discouraged if things aren’t working out. Have faith. See everything as an opportunity to learn and grow. Let things unfold.

Together, the “10-1” of October and the “8” of 2006 create a “9” of all kinds of communication, creativity and contacts. Be aware of your speech. Work on it. Careful of being around gossip as it will make you powerless. You should work on your worthiness now. Stop being needy. Surrender to spirit and call out for any help that you need.

Redefine the structure of your world. Connect within to create a clean channel of intuitive awareness. Then, you will manifest forward action.

Be responsible, honest and accessible to your friends. Help them in their spinning-out-of-control attitudes. Don’t fear waking people up from their sleep of not caring or not-knowing their purpose. Go out in this “9” and network. Go share your heart. Show who you are!

Money = 4 + 6 + 5 + 5 + 7 = 27/9 energy. Embrace money. Think positive things about money. Stop feeling that money is hard to come by. Use your power of visualization! Write down and answer, “If money were no problem what would I do with it?” Love money. Be the alchemist of prosperity and riches. Be joy and live your joy. Chant your mantra for this month, “Everything I touch is gold.” Enjoy and love October 2006.


A MAGICAL CARPET RIDE OF SPIRIT, HEALING AND NUMBERS

It’s 3 AM. I’m exhausted and ensconced in a leather laid-back chair surrounded by little, blue, twinkling lights. The air is thin. The space is small. I feel like I’m in an igloo as the silence welcomes my sleep. I’m slowly moving into my Heaven on my magical carpet ride.

“I can’t take this anymore. This job is destroying my family and me. I have no idea how long I can take this. I’m so depressed and I’m losing it.”

These words are being blurted out in Portuguese. My tired head translates as I try to visit Mr. Sandman in sleep.

Another voice starts, “Relax, it’s going to be all right. You’re just under some pressure.”

“Pressure?” the first voice replies. “I’m pressured morning, noon and night. I’m going crazy, and I’m getting so tired of it all. How much do you think I can take?”

I realize these words are serious, dangerous even a disaster of unbelievable circumstances could happen if I let it. This Voice isn’t happy and sounds suicidal. I pray immediately. I reach far into my mind, imagination and consciousness to evoke my divine friends.

I call upon the Elohim; Angel hosts Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael and Michael; Jesus; Buddha and all Avatars; the Mother Earth and Father Universe; all Master guides and healing doctors of love, light and God. I ask for divine guidance and to be a clear channel of love and divine healing energy. Please let it pass through me onto my new friends that are confused and angry. Bring them harmony, equilibrium and open there body, hearts and minds to love. Thank you.

Surges of energy start to shake me. It takes all my strength to stay in my chair. My body is electric as my heart beats out of my chest. I start to sweat. My inner voice asks me to transmute all this energy into a bright, golden sun of infinite power, infinite mind, infinite knowledge and unconditional love.

“Circulate it within,” my inner voice replies. I surrender and trust Spirit. I feel love flow, dance and embrace every bone, tissue, and cell of my electrified body.

Minutes later, I see a door open in my heart. I imagine sparkling golden light showering over the voices depressed, angry and confused from my sweet heart.

I sit as a channel of loving, warm healing sunlight. I have no idea how much time has passed. I hear a voice from within. It expands my field of light into a 6-foot sphere around me. O.K. Moments later the message is to expand it to 12 feet. O.K. I take a few deep breaths and see this sphere creating an electric field of protection NOW 24 FEET! I pause a few seconds, then hear an inner voice tell me to extend the electric light the length of a football field. “Relax in your solar temple of golden-sunlight-electromagnetic-healing-energy.”

I feel whole. My protective field of illuminating light envelops me. The voices are calm. All anger and negativity has stopped. My body relaxes. I take long deep breaths to center my body. An amazing tranquility I have never experienced before embraces me. It hugs me into weightlessness

I feel complete. I feel my job is done. I’m fading, fading … and now slumber.

Guessing where I am??? I’m in the cockpit of a 777 going from Sao Paulo to Frankfurt, Germany. It’s around February 2004. How I got to the cockpit is another story…

I felt my mission for the plane and its passengers was to take immediate action when I sensed impeding doom breathing around me. I was strong in following my heart. I called out to Spirit to help me. Spirit led me through an amazing life altering exercise to work along its healing frequency. The whole ambience of the plane transformed. All negativity and disaster energy was transmuted into love.

I can reveal to you that the pilot was having a breakdown. His co-pilot and all the other pilots befriended me. They included me in their exclusive club and family that evening. I tried to explain to them what I did but they didn’t understand. I used my Numerology to open their hearts and minds. They became my guides in my journey pointing out islands; unbelievable mountains and I became a sightseer 30.000 feet up in Gods Divine firmament.

I never left that cockpit till we landed in Frankfurt, Germany. Not only did I do the pilots Numerology but some flight attendants as well. The cockpit became Heaven and my temporary office. And yes, I blew them away with the magic of the Numbers.



My friends,

Create Heaven wherever you are. Share your Heaven and your loving heart. Know your Numbers. Smile your Divine smile and be happy.

Also, I’m redoing my website. If I have done a Numerology or Past Life Regression for you, Please email me a paragraph of your experience should it have touched your heart and soul in some way. Thank you.

Peace. Blessings. Love.
Julian Michael


_________________________________________________________________
Currently in Los Angeles, Julian conducts private sessions, parties and
Phone consultations for Numerology and Past Life Regressions.. He is also a “Hands on Healer”, using powerful vocal sound techniques.

To schedule a session,
Call 323-384-1333 or email info@julianmichael.net

Check out his Numerology of the Day at www.thecosmicpath.com and visit his website www.julianmichael.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home